The Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra was planning a special concert to Celebrate British Month in the Gulf state of Qatar.
- Date : 2015
- Categories : International Event
- Client : QPO, Qatar
Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra (“QPO”) Outdoor Event Education City. The Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra was planning a special concert to Celebrate British Month in the Gulf state of Qatar. The QPO collaborated with Qatar National Convention Centre to deliver the event.
Lee Forde project managed the event undertaking the responsibility for the event planning, security, licensing, health and safety, technical production and design of the event site
- The event had high-level royal and diplomatic attendees from the Qatari Royal family and the British Embassy in Qatar.
- The Event site was Ceremonial Court; an open air venue based in the campus of Education City. The stage was in the middle of a man made lake and the Orchestra dressing rooms where beneath the stage.
- There were a number of areas of concern due to the high security requirements. The HSSE requirements given it was an open concrete area with water and a large number of production power cables crossing the site.
- Lee Forde was given the license for devising and submitting the security and HSSE plans along with detailed technical production layout.
- The site design worked extremely well. And, the 2000 attendees enjoyed an amazing concert in a fantastic outdoor location.
- Proving yet again careful planning, attention to detail, a high level of customer care and a great events team can bring about amazing results.